Pulmonologist opportunity with No Call in North Carolina
J1 and H1B visa holders and current fellows will be considered.
This position has a large waiting patient base. You'll earn a generous salary, an attractive sign-on bonus, full benefits, relocation assistance, ample PTO, and student loan repayment.
Live in a beautiful, family-friendly town, surrounded by mountains and wine vineyards. This unique location known for great music, it's quaint downtown and long history offers an unparalleled quality of life, whatever your passion.
CompHealth has been one of America's most reputable healthcare staffing firms for over 30 years. Our consultants are known for their expertise. So when a CompHealth consultant represents you, your skills, and your experience, our clients pay attention.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to (register or log in to show contact information) and refer to JOB-2431665
- Hospital employed position
- Waiting patient base
- No night, weekend, or holiday call
- Loan repayment
- Competitive salary plus bonus potential
- Full benefits package, paid vacation and malpractice
- CME time plus $5,000 stipend
- Health insurance and retirement package
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
Job Updated: 04/16/18