Family Medicine Physician Need in West Virginia
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered loan repayment, medical benefits, four weeks of PTO, relocation assistance up to $12K, a sign-on, life insurance, a 401(k) and 403(b) retirement package, malpractice insurance with tail coverage, and $4K for CME, licensure, dues, and fees.
Come live and practice in this West Virginia community. The town has its own university, annual festivals, and an outdoor museum with living history on display. In the fall, the tree-covered hills change color in a blazing display.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other family medicine jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Roger McKenzie at 203.663.9408 or email your CV and references to (register or log in to show contact information).
- 20-25 patients per day
- 1:8 call schedule
- J1 and H-1B visa holders will be considered
- Hospital-employed opportunity
- Relocation assistance up to $12K
- 401(k) and 403(b) retirement
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- 4 weeks of PTO
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
Job Updated: 04/16/18