As a result of recent growth, we have an outstanding opportunity for a Full time Board Certified Radiologist in our Phoenix market. The Abrazo Community Health Network facilities are located throughout Phoenix, Arizona and offer a complete range of healthcare services, from cardiology, neurology, orthopedics and other highly specialized care.
This Fellowship trained Radiologist will work our group of radiologists providing services across the network. The schedule will rotate between the sites although typically you are based at one or two. The position is primarily day shift with a rotation of one week of evening shift ending at 10 pm.
- Applicants must have a current ABR/AOBR certification and current Arizona licensure is preferred.
- Proficiency across all modalities including plain film, fluoroscopy, nuclear medicine, MRI (if fellowship trained), CT, ultrasound etc.
Envision Physician Services offers a competitive compensation and benefits plan, bonus structure, CME, generous time off, 401K, relocation assistance, and paid malpractice with tail coverage.
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Johanna Bartlett, Senior Clinical Recruiter at 317-313-9098 or e-mail your CV to (register or log in to show contact information).
Phoenix is the capital of Arizona and the fifth largest city in the United States. The Greater Phoenix Area (also called the “Valley of the Sun”) is distinguished by the following:
- Old West and Native American history
- Numerous museums, galleries and performing arts companies
- World-class resorts, spas and shopping
- Miles of hiking trails, golf courses and ski slopes
- Scottsdale’s historic Old Town district
- Sedona’s Red Rocks and Vortex meditation sites
- The Grand Canyon, Painted Desert and Sonora Desert