Hospice/Palliative Care - Locum Needed in Grand Rapids, MI
• 3 days per week – Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays
• 8am – 5pm
• On call requirement: One night per week for hospice and palliative care
• 4-6 patients/average per day
• Patient population: palliative care patients - oncology, heart failure, ICU, end stage dementia. Both inpatient and in clinic. Provide Inpatient consults at 2 Hospitals.
• Possible follow up in one of the two clinics for oncology and heart failure follow ups
• Understand symptom management and have robust goal of care discussions
• Support team: interdisciplinary team including large team of APP's, RN, MSW, chaplain, office support
Offering competitive Hourly Rate+ On Call Rate ( Negotiable) , Medical Malpractice Insurance, Paid Travel and Lodging Expenses.
• Board Certified
• Experience in hospice and palliative care
• Knowledgeable of advance symptom management and able to engage with patients to determine goals and assist with complex medical decision making
• Collaborative and team-oriented
(register or log in for contact information)