Our client is one of the largest Urgent Care franchises in the United States. They provide exceptional urgent care, minor emergency treatment, and occupational medicine services being the second largest privately owned urgent care operator in the country. They focus on the episodic treatment of acute illnesses/ injuries with the highest patient satisfaction!
- Location: Philadelphia, PA
- Specialty: Family Medicine/Urgent Care (must see all ages)
- Requirements: PA license, Active DEA, Board Certification REQUIRED
- Shift: (8am-8pm)
- Schedule: Spot Coverage (6-8 shifts per month)
- Duration: ongoing locum tenens (month-to-month) OR locum-to-permanent
- Compensation: $100/hr +
- Travel and malpractice provided!!!
Please contact Ryan Lukas from Medical Search International at 484-788-2070 or email Ryan at: (register or log in for contact information) for more information regarding this opportunity. To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.