No On Call or Weekends! Primary Care Opportunity in Bath, NY
We are recruiting Primary Care Physicians at the Bath, NY Veterans Affairs Medical Center. Join a multidisciplinary Patient Aligned Care Team and provide comprehensive primary care services to a defined and very manageable panel of patients. Board certification in IM or FM required.
Hours are Monday through Friday 8:00am to 4:30 pm; No on-call! No weekends or holiday!
Assistance with payment of outstanding medical school loans may be available!
- Competitive Pay
- Annual performance bonus up to an additional 7.5% of pay
- Guaranteed salary increases
- Licensure: 1 Full & unrestricted license from any US State is permissible to work at this facility
- CME: $1,000 per year stipend for reimbursement
- Malpractice: Liability protection with tail coverage provided
- No Physician Employment Contract
- 26 Days paid annual (vacation/personal) leave
- 13 Days paid sick leave per year with unlimited carry over
- 10 Federal holidays with pay
- Possible 5 Days paid Authorized Absence to attend CME
- Federal Retirement Plan
- Separate 401K with partial agency match
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Nationwide Mobility
VA physicians practice medicine more and spend less time on business tasks. Enjoy an environment that supports an interdisciplinary care team approach that delivers state-of-the-art medicine using some of the most advanced medical techniques and technologies in the Nation. Plus, VA offers an unparalleled variety of practice options in research, academia, and administration. Enjoy a superb quality of life. VA ensures and encourages a healthy work/life balance through predictable scheduling, reduced paperwork, the elimination of billing hassles, and lifting the burden of liability coverage.
If interested, please e-mail CV to (register or log in to show contact information)
Job Updated: 04/09/18
RE: MDJobSite.com Job 20163622
3495 Bailey Ave.
Buffalo NY 14215