Seeking EM Physicians at Meadville Medical Center
MAKING HEALTHCARE WORK BETTER™
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE.
EmCare has hundreds of job opportunities at healthcare facilities nationwide, one of which is bound to be right for you. Perhaps this is it! If not, search all our jobs (full-time, part-time, independent contractor and locum tenens) at EmCare.com.
Seeking a Full Time Emergency Medicine Physician in Meadville, PA!
Meadville Medical Center is an outstanding community hospital located in Meadville, Pennsylvania. The hospital continually works to meet the community's needs by maintaining up-to-date and state-of-the-art facilities. Our medical staff of more than 100 consists of 37 medical/surgical specialties, with an extensive primary care foundation.
Emergency Medicine Position Profile
- 36,000 annual patient volume
- 20 ED beds
- 36 hrs/day of physician and 20 hrs/day of Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant coverage
- Achieved Level II Trauma accreditation
- Leader in healthcare in northwestern Pennsylvania
- Utilizes the newest technology, including the latest generation ultrasound, CT and MRI technology
- New Benefits for 2018! (medical, dental, vision)
- Competitive Compensation
With a service area covering 75,000 individuals in Crawford County, as well as an additional 150,000 persons from northwestern Pennsylvania, the Meadville Medical Center has annual inpatient admissions of approximately 9,100 and more than 139,000 outpatient visits. The Emergency Department alone reports 36,000 visits yearly and approximately 650 babies are born here each year.
Benefits and Compensation
EmCare is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972. With more than 12,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, EmCare is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Whether you are considering full-time, part-time or independent contractor opportunities with EmCare, you can rest assured you will be working for an industry-leader who delivers a vast array of benefits unmatched within the industry, including:
- Physician-led organization
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options
- "A" rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Colleague referral bonus program
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE. EmCare is a national physician-led practice management company. This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
Known for its unique structure, EmCare develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources. Each EmCare practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
EmCare is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs. Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through EmCare.
Candidates considering a career within the EmCare family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits. Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
EmCare is proud to be an EOE/AA employer. EmCare. Making Healthcare Work Better .
To Apply Visit: https://www.emcare.com/careers/clinical-job-search/emergency-medicine-em-physician-meadville-pa/jo000001672?ci=497
Or Email: (register or log in to show contact information)
Job Posted: 05/07/18
RE: MDJobSite.com Job
13737 Noel Road, Suite 1600
Dallas TX 75240