MAKING HEALTHCARE WORK BETTER™
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE.
EmCare has hundreds of job opportunities at healthcare facilities nationwide, one of which is bound to be right for you. Perhaps this is it! If not, search all our jobs (full-time, part-time, independent contractor and locum tenens) at EmCare.com.
Seeking Full Time Emergency Medicine Physicians at the Washington Hospital in Washington, PA (close proximity to Pittsburgh)!
Since 1897, Washington Hospital has been dedicated to providing the highest quality care to patients in southwestern Pennsylvania.- The Washington Hospital is a voluntary, not-for-profit community hospital. Features include a 239-bed hospital with a 17-bed Transitional Care Unit, a 16-bassinet Nursery and an 8-bed residential hospice.- Washington utilizes the most advanced medical technology in its state-of-the-art facilities.- Washington is part of the Pittsburgh metro area and 30 minutes from the heart of Pittsburgh.
Emergency Department Overview:
- 53,000 Annual Patient Volume
- 40-bed Emergency Department
- 57 hrs/day Physician coverage
- 20 hrs/day Advanced Practice Provider coverage
- 9 and 10 hour shifts
- Family Practice Residency Program rotating through Emergency Department
- Dictating Sunrise EMR
- Qualifications: Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine/Family Practice with Emergency Department experience
Washington, Pennsylvania is a suburb of Pittsburgh and has a population of almost 14,000 residents.- Specialized transit services allow for easy access to downtown Pittsburgh.- Washington Park is 255 acres of beautiful woodland and is perfect for outdoor sports and walking trails.- Other points of interest include The Bradford House, The LeMoyne House, Washington and Jefferson College and the Tanger Outlets.-
Benefits and Compensation
EmCare is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972. With more than 12,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, EmCare is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Whether you are considering full-time, part-time or independent contractor opportunities with EmCare, you can rest assured you will be working for an industry-leader who delivers a vast array of benefits unmatched within the industry, including:
- Physician-led organization
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options
- "A" rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Colleague referral bonus program
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE. EmCare is a national physician-led practice management company. This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
Known for its unique structure, EmCare develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources. Each EmCare practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
EmCare is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs. Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through EmCare.
Candidates considering a career within the EmCare family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits. Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
EmCare is proud to be an EOE/AA employer. EmCare. Making Healthcare Work Better.
To Apply Visit: https://www.emcare.com/careers/clinical-job-search/emergency-medicine-em-physician-washington-pa/140?ci=499
Or Email: (register or log in to show contact information)