IMMEDIATE NEED: General Urologist / Employed Position in WV-
- Seeking a BE/BC General Urologist for a Solo Practice in Northern WV-
- General Urologist with a WV License or the ability to be licensed in West Virginia-
- Competitive Base salary with incentive compensation and excellent benefit package-
- Hospital Employed position to join a 200 Bed Acute Care Facility-
- Practice is well equipped and efficiently ran with Office Manager and support staff-
- No competition of Specialty in Market, be busy from day one, strong referral base-
- Currently there is a four month wait for Urology services-
- Population of 18K-
- Dedicated Urology Suite in OR-
- ER volume of 26K/Year
- Position requires training within a US Residency Program-
Great Location and Infrastructure to attract Physicians and retain family’s long term.
A University Town offering excellent schools, shopping and fine dining. A diverse population made up of fantastic people and patients that respect and value their Physicians care. Family oriented with safe communities that offer a lower cost of living and close proximity to Major Metros. Literally something for everyone!
Rated “No. 1 Small City in America” by BizJournals.com.
Business Insider named the City the “Ninth best college town in America” with enrollment of 31,514 Students.
One day drive to 6 of the 8 largest US Metro Areas-
Other recent rankings Kiplinger.com included the city in their “10 great places to live”
One of the “Best Sports Cities” by Sporting News, Just voted “Best Town for Foodies” in 2016
For immediate consideration, please reply with you CV to Lana Griffin….
Senior Physician Recruiter
Medical Search International
(register or log in to show contact information)