Do you want to make a major impact on the health of an under-served community while enjoying the lifestyle of one of the country’s fastest-growing tech cities? This clinic offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and an 8 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday schedule, leaving your evenings and weekends free.
Enjoy everything from hiking, fishing, and hunting to attending the ballet and playing vintage video games at a craft brewery in Huntsville. For families, the area boasts some of the country’s best school systems, hands-on museums, and the U.S. Space and Rocket Center. Some of the great benefits include:
- Productivity bonuses, profit-sharing, 403(b), and fully-paid insurance
- Regular Monday through Friday clinical schedule with great support staff
- Treat a wide range of medical issues in patients from newborns to geriatrics
- Federal loan repayment of up to $50,000
This is the ideal place to practice medicine in an exciting outpatient environment that truly benefits your community while enjoying the advantages of a booming tech economy and low cost of living.
- BC or BE in OBGYN, will take a doctor who can be BC within 2 years of joining practice
- Minimum credentials accepted: completed 3 years of US residency program, Spanish-speaking not required but greatly preferred
Our physician recruiters have the experience and knowledge of the physician job search process. Let KPS Physician Staffing's highly skilled physician recruiters save you time and make this transition easier by utilizing the forty years of experience and market knowledge our team possesses. Contact a physician recruiter today at 1-877-909-9930 or by email at (register or log in for contact information).