Family Practitioner – 1 hour to the Crystal Coast beaches!
Family Medicine Group is seeking a BE/BC Internal Medicine physician to join an established outpatient practice. In the most charming, historic town a short drive to the coast.
This opportunity offers an attractive work/life balance with schedule options phone CALL only.
- Join an established group (3 Physicians and 3 APP’s) within a growing health care system
- 24/7Hospitalist Service
- Competitive Compensation and Comprehensive Benefits to include: Guaranteed Annual Salary, Annual Stipend, Relocation, Paid Vacation, Sick, & Holidays, Malpractice/Tail Coverage, 401k matching/457, Medical, Dental, & Vision, Disability & Life Insurance
- Longevity within the practice - providers and support staff
- Mentorship available
- Schedule options offering an attractive work/life balance (36 patient contact hours/week)
- Phone CALL 1:4
- Outpatient only
- Epic EMR
- In-house lab and Digital X-ray on-site
- Scenic, waterfront downtown district which offers antique stores, art galleries and restaurants
- Offers a desirable climate with mild winters and all four seasons – ideal for outdoor enthusiasts
- Provides diverse and affordable housing, including waterfront housing
- A number of school options including public, charter, parochial and private
- Parks & Recreation Department offers: youth sports complex with baseball, softball and soccer fields; an aquatic and fitness center; waterfront parks and boat launching facilities
We have weekend and evening hours so please feel free to try us at any time.
Norman E. Toy | NetPro Search | Office: 716-881-6102 | 866-808-3800
(register or log in to show contact information) | www.netprosearch.com | www.medpedsjobs.com