Internist - Sailor’s Dream!
Qualified new graduates and Visa candidates are encouraged to apply.
Family Medicine group is seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine or Med-Peds physician to join a well-established practice in the historic Edenton area:
On the shores of North Carolina's Albemarle Sound and tucked into the serene waters of Pembroke Creek, lies charming, picturesque, Edenton
This opportunity affords a 4-day work week and a flexible schedule - promoting an attractive work/life balance.
Opportunity Highlights include:
- Join an established, experienced practice (2 physicians and 1 APP)
- Excellent longevity within the practice – providers and support staff
- Mentorship within the clinic
- Practice is located inside Critical Access Hospital, where 13 specialties and subspecialties are offered;
- Opportunity for inpatient – high volume of geriatric and chronic disease patients
- Lab and X-ray onsite
- System-wide integrated EMR - EPIC
- Strong referral system
- Employment by MSG
- Competitive Compensation and Comprehensive Benefit Package to include: Student Loan Repayment, Residency Stipend, Sign-On bonus, Annual CME Stipend, Relocation, Vacation, Sick, & Holidays, Malpractice (with tail), 401k matching program/ 457b, Medical, Dental & Vision, Disability & Life Insurance
(Outer Banks an easy drive) Eastern North Carolina with easy access to Coastal area, Raleigh and and Richmond, VA. The region has become one of the most attractive destinations for individuals and families seeking the moderate four seasons of North Carolina, the slower pace, and improved quality of life and family-safe environment. The health system offers an excellent compensation package that includes comprehensive benefits, bonuses, and a generous salary with incentives. The opportunity is worth exploring for providers seeking a great work/life balance. Beautiful housing at amazingly affordable prices.
We have weekend and evening hours so please feel free to try us at any time.
Norman E. Toy | NetPro Search | Office: 716-881-6102 | 866-808-3800
(register or log in to show contact information) | www.netprosearch.com | www.medpedsjobs.com