We are searching for an Emergency Medicine Physician for a new Tribal position in Ada, Oklahoma.
The position offers competitive employment compensation, excellent benefits, a stable environment and an appreciative patient population. But more importantly, it will revive the reason you got into medicine in the first place - to help those in need and provide patient-centered healthcare, not dollar-driven care.
ER experience preferred
- Can work with ANY state license in good standing, NO Oklahoma License needed (Govt Land)
- Salary between $300k and $350k/YR depending on experience
Tribal benefits Package may include the following
- 401K retirement matching program
- Sick leave accrued each pay period with unlimited accrual
- Allowance for CME
- Reimbursement for cost of Oklahoma license and renewals
- Partial reimbursement for annual professional dues
- Relocation of household goods
- Malpractice coverage provided at no cost to the physician
- Loan Repayment options
- 3 weeks vacation; 8 days CME (option to flex 5 days as vacation) PLUS 12 annual holidays
- 7 / 12-hour shifts per pay period (pay period is every two weeks) So about 14 shifts per month.
About The Community
The clinic is located in Ada, Oklahoma. Ada has an approximate population of 20K. Located about two hours north of the Dallas/Ft. Worth metro area and two hours southwest of Tulsa, we are only 70 minutes southeast of Oklahoma City. The University of Oklahoma is a one hour commute and Oklahoma State University is two hours away. East Central University is located in the heart of Ada, offering a large variety of undergraduate degrees and several graduate programs. There are three public education school systems in close proximity, each unique in the number of attending students.
AIM Consultants are the exclusive Physician and Healthcare Provider recruiter for the State of Oklahoma Tribal and Indian Health Services. We have specialized over the last 25 years in rural, metro, tribal and Indian health services.
Please call for confidential and immediate consideration. Or, you may e-mail your CV and we will contact you as soon as possible. All personal information is kept strictly confidential and will not be forwarded without your permission. If you are not interested in this position but know someone who might be, please forward this opportunity to them. We look forward to speaking with you soon.
Brenda Buck - AIM Consultants
Cell (918) 894-2207
Phone (800) 586-2499
Fax (314) 272-7021
Email: (register or log in to show contact information)
(Member NAPR & AMR)
7819 South Union Ave
Loft # 602
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74132