Orange County Critical care and hospitalist group seeks additional pediatric hospitalist.
· Join large well established pediatric hospitalist and intensivists practice.
· Work at a level one trauma teaching medical center
· Teaching opportunity for Residents as well as faculty appointment
· Shift work, in-house coverage- 17 Shifts a month Split between 12 hour and six hour shifts
· Great work life balance- Flexible schedule -13 weeks off per year
· No C-sections or attending deliveries
· Pediatric Grand rounds / Daily noon & weekly lectures
· Ample backup support
· Competitive Salary and benefits commensurate with experience
· CME & Health Insurance Allowance
• Come enjoy a Great learning environment while enjoying coastal living!
With nationally recognized public schools. Cultural activities are available locally and 40 to 50 minutes away in Los Angeles. Recreational opportunities abound in the local mountains, beaches and deserts. The climate is the mildest of the already renowned Southern California climate with good air quality maintained because of our proximity to the coast and mild ocean breezes. Since the practice is located in the Orange county seaside area you can opt to live in one of the beach communities such as Newport, Huntington, or Seal Beach. Must be board eligible or board certified with California licensed preferred.