Join a community going through an economic boom and a 300-bed hospital currently planning a $50 million total renovation. Low crime, great schools, and cost of living lower than most of the country, all of this within 1.5 hours of the DFW Metroplex it doesn’t get much better!
Practice: Busy practice from the day one with tremendous flexibility
• Join 2 other GI’s in the community with room to grow to 4
• 4 to 4.5-day work week
• Busy practice from day one
• New GI suite with experienced dedicated staff
• No more than 10 days of call per month—additional call at your discretion will be paid
• Dedicated primary care group no volume or referral issues
• EUS and ERCP not required but available should you desire and have the proper training
Financials: Tops in the country!
• $575,000 to $600,000 Salary
• WRVU incentive—$700,000 to $800,000 potential
• $50,000 sign-on
• $15,000 Relocation
• Student loan reimbursement of up to 20,000 per year
• 4 weeks of PTO
• Health, dental, vision, and 401k
• Malpractice covered
Community: Recently Voted the Best Small Town in Texas
• Award-winning school districts with private options available
• Top 10 lowest costs of living in the state
• Accredited Junior college with 4-year university affiliation in town
• Family-friendly with a plethora of outdoor activities
• Award-winning school districts with private options available offering science, technology, engineering, and mathematics
• A community that cares for its people—every weekend you can find the community supporting a local family in need
• 90 minutes to DFW where you can find upscale shopping and dining options, as well as a national airport offering coast-to-coast flights
For more details on this opportunity, please contact Kevin Simpson at 866-414-6077 or 214-234-3580, via email at (register or log in for contact information) or fax your CV to 972-692-7863.
Please reference MD1726.