Join the premier hospital in the area which has invested heavily over the last several years to be the go-to destination for patients in Southern Arkansas/Northern Louisiana. Practice where you are appreciated both at work and in the community.
• Base salary with RVU bonus based on experience
• Signing bonus available
• Commencement bonus available
• Relocation provided
• Resident stipend negotiable
• Stipend and time off provided for CME
• Student loan repayment negotiable
• 3 weeks of paid vacation
• Health, dental, vision, retirement, and malpractice covered by hospital
• Award-winning, community-based program in place that will cover 100% of your children’s college expenses
• Flexible schedule based on surgical vs clinical preference
• 1:3 call rotation
• Compensation for additional call at your discretion
• Highly collegial group open to collaboration
• Block schedule with nearly all days open other than Tuesdays
• Opportunity to be as busy as you desire
• Could do scopes if desired not required
• Strong Hospitalist program in place to help manage your patients
• Beautiful Arkansas community servicing over 100k located in the Timberlands region
• Voted America’s Best Downtown
• Multiple Fortune 500 companies headquartered in the community
• Arts District with great restaurants, festivals and events
• Multiple country clubs and golf courses including a stop on the LPGA Tour
• Outdoor paradise with great hunting, fishing and state parks
• Direct flights to Dallas/Fort Worth international Airport – quick access to anywhere in the world!
• Easy access to Shreveport, Little Rock, and Texarkana
For more details on this opportunity, please contact Kevin Simpson at 866-414-6077 or 214-234-3580, via email at (register or log in for contact information) or fax your CV to 972-692-7863.
Please reference MD1721.