Envision Physician Services and Kendall Regional Medical Center are in search of a well qualified Medical Director with hospitalist experience and an interest in working with Internal Medicine Residents. Candidates should be board certified Internal Medicine with current experience leading a team. Must be MD or DO.
- 300 Bed Hospital
- 25 Physician FTEs
- Closed ICU
- Works closely with the Resident Program Director
- Monday through Friday Schedule
- Monthly Director Stipend
- Personal RVU Bonus
- Team RVU Bonus
The director’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to, coordinating peer review activities, serving as the leader & manager of the hospitalists physicians, and serving as the as the professional liaison between the hospitalist physicians and the medical staff.
Kendall Regional Medical Center is a 417-bed, full-service hospital providing the residents of Miami-Dade County with 24-hour comprehensive medical, trauma, surgical, behavioral health and diagnostic services, along with a wide range of patient and community services. Kendall Regional Medical Center has been honored by being nationally recognized with many prestigious awards and accolades, including:
- Thomson Reuters 100 Top Hospitals
- HealthGrades Distinguished Hospital (Top 5%) for Clinical Excellence
- The Joint Commission certification as a Primary Stroke Center
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI
- Recognized by US News and World Report for receiving The American Stroke Association’s Get With The Guidelines – Stroke Gold award
- Recognized by the Joint Commission as a “Top Performer” on key quality measures.