Envision Physician Services and Aventura Hospital and Medical Center are in search of a well-qualified Medical Director physician with hospitalist experience. Candidates should be Board Certified in Internal Medicine with experience in leading a team. Must be MD or DO.
The director’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to, coordinating peer review activities, serving as the leader & manager of the hospitalists physicians and serving as the professional liaison between the hospitalist physicians and the medical staff.
Aventura Hospital and Medical Center, the fully accredited 407-bed acute care facility provides award-winning inpatient and outpatient diagnostic, medical, surgical and cancer services. In order to meet the needs of our ever-growing community we have invested $130 million in expanding and renovating the hospital. The new North Patient Tower features 243 private rooms with private baths, the newest technologically advanced patient care equipment, a 28 bed-Emergency Department, 2 new ICU units, the Surgical Services Suite with 10 new oversized operating rooms, a new Main Entrance and much more.
- Thomson Reuters 100 Top Hospitals
- HealthGrades Distinguished Hospital (Top 5%) for Clinical Excellence
- The Joint Commission certification as a Primary Stroke Center
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI
- Recognized by US News and World Report for receiving The American Stroke Association’s Get With The Guidelines – Stroke Gold award
- Recognized by the Joint Commission as a “Top Performer” on key quality measures.