A leading cancer treatment facility in Alabama is seeking a full-time, qualified Medical Oncologist to join the group. For over 30 years, the Institute has provided leading-edge treatment and compassionate care to those diagnosed with cancer or blood disorders.
A BE/BC Fellowship trained Medical Oncologist is needed to join our expanding oncology services. We are committed to providing the highest quality of care in the region. The outstanding, motivated clinician will be able to work in a collaborative environment with a strong interest in clinical trial enrollment. The position will include a highly competitive compensation with a full benefits package, including relocation assistance.
Well-established group of 14 Physicians
- Strong infrastructure and support staff
- Clinic locations offer every service and amenity needed in an outpatient setting
- Dedication to research and involvement in Phase I-IV clinical trials with relationships with MD Anderson and Memorial Sloan Kettering
- Patients are able to heal and recover at home, while benefiting from regimens commonly reserved for medical teaching institutions
- Our highly trained staff members assist physicians in providing individualized compassionate care
- Evening and weekend call duties and hospital rounds are shared by all physicians
If you are interested and would like more details, please forward a copy of your CV to (register or log in to show contact information) or call 205-870-7068. All inquiries are confidential.