VA-Hospital Opportunity - Primary Care - Montana - Hotel and Travel Provided!!!
Excellent opportunity exists to work for a government contractor with competitive compensation and excellent work-life balance. Our client is seeking Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Physicians to join one of the leading providers of services to loyal veterans who have served our country.
Services are provided at any one of the following locations:
- VA Medical Center and Ambulatory Care Clinic (15 mins from Helena, MT)
- VA Community Based Outpatient Clinic (10 mins from Orchard Homes, MT)
- VA Community Based Outpatient Clinic (10 mins from Evergreen, MT)
An ideal candidate would be a Board Certified Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Physician who can provide coverage at any of the clinics listed above. This is a locum tenens contract position in need of coverage on an ongoing basis. Physician will be required to provide services during a 40-hour work week, Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. There is no on-call coverage.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Use the hospital computer system for checking electronic reports on a daily basis for accuracy and completeness, writing orders (i.e. Lab, consults, and admission) and approving patient results via electronic signature.
- Report any patient safety incidents in accordance with Quality Assurance Surveillance
- Order routine laboratory, radiologic, and other diagnostic tests via Computerized Patient Record System (CPRS)
- Make daily rounds as required, changing orders when appropriate
- Receive calls from other providers regarding all patients
- Respond to patient telephone and secure messaging inquiries in accordance to established policy
- Will be required to use CPRS to enter data into medical records
- Must be Board Certified or Board eligible by the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) or American Board of Family Medicine (ABFM).
- Must have current license to practice medicine in any state. Territory, or Commonwealth of the United States or the District of Columbia.
- Must have current certification in Basic Life Support (BLS).
- Must have current Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) number and National Practitioner Identifier (NPI)
Please contact Ryan Lukas from Medical Search International at 973-301-2100 ext. 907 or email Ryan at: (register or log in for contact information) for more information regarding this opportunity. To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.
Job Updated: 02/27/18
RE: MDJobSite.com Job
23 Vreeland Rd, Ste 110
Florham Park NJ 07932