SEATTLE. Outpatient Internal Medicine
• Collaborative, supportive practice environment
• Practice scores well on Washington Healthcare Alliance Survey
• Full-time: 36 patient contact hours
• Light call by phone only: 1 call per month. 1 weekend per quarter. Nurse triage 5 PM to 7 AM nightly.
• Epic EHR
• Enjoy support of strong hospitalist team and affiliated subspecialists
• Strong ties to University of Washington
• Clibnic on organizations hospital campus (300 bed).
• Employed, Competitive income and benefits.
Seattle is a vibrant, progressive city with strong technology and engineering sectors as well as excellent schools. It is culturally rich and geographically beautiful. Plus, Washington has no state income tax.
We have weekend and evening hours so please feel free to try us at any time.
Norman E. Toy | NetPro Search | Office: 716-881-6102 | 866-808-3800
(register or log in to show contact information) | www.netprosearch.com | www.medpedsjobs.com