California community, 75 miles from Bay area, seeks a General Surgeon for an employed opportunity (W-2).
- This opportunity is affiliated with a Medical Foundation
- This practice includes trauma, acute care surgery, and general surgery
- Must take Emergency Room Trauma/General Surgery call which is 1:7 and is compensated
- Trauma Physician Assistant’s at the hospital help with Call coverage
- The Foundation takes care of all the administrative duties to include marketing, staffing, billing/collecting, and more
- Offices are across from the Medical Center which is a 460+bed multi-specialty Level II Trauma Center
- They will offer a Compensation package with a salary guarantee (based on FMV guidelines), relocation package, full health, dental and vision benefits, 401k, deferred compensation plan, CME allowance, malpractice/tail insurance coverage
- Income is based on productivity (wRVU model) after guarantee period
This City of 200,000 located outside of San Francisco. Bedroom community known for its diversity. Minor league baseball and winery. This is a family oriented community with very reasonable housing costs, good schools and easy access to the Bay Area, Sacramento, Yosemite and several other recreational areas. The community offers over 1 million people within a 30-minute drive. The community is located on two major Highways of Northern California. This location is considered of the fastest growing communities in the past ten years.