A well-regarded Michigan university seeks a third Endocrinologist to join its employed practice. This is a good opportunity for providers who are interested both in clinical practice and the academic setting. In this role you’ll treat patients for Endocrine disorders in the outpatient and inpatient setting, and you’ll have the opportunity to work with resident physicians and get involved on the academic side of things (the academic component will be tailored to your preferences)
Here is some general info:
- Expect roughly 90% clinical practice, 10% academic involvement.
- Compensation designed to compete with non-academic opportunities (pay range revised upward).
- Mid-Michigan community with great market for Endo.
- Less than 90 minutes from Metro Detroit/Ann Arbor.
- Can sponsor H-1B immigration visa.
Contact Nick Leu for more information:
(register or log in to show contact information)
Strong candidates will have fellowship training in Endocrinology as well as ABMS board eligibility.