- Join a progressive team, taking them to the next level
- Conducive block schedule 7 on 7 off for work/life balance
- Closed ICU model, with dedicated support from stable Hospitalist team and Nocturnists on staff
- Lead Intensivist role also available
- Attractive and comprehensive benefits program
- Exceptional quality of life -- recognized as North Carolina's #1 place to live and #1 safest community
Qualifications: Must be Board Certified in the subspecialty of critical care medicine; or Physician board-certified in medicine, anesthesiology, emergency medicine, or surgery, and who have (a) completed training prior to the availability of a subspecialty certification in critical care; and (b) who have provided at least six weeks of full-time ICU care each year. Prefer candidates with at least 2 years of experience as an Intensivist who can assist with the development and leadership of the program. May accept candidates with prior critical care experience who have recently completed a fellowship. Clean background and NC licensure or ability to obtain NC licensure required.