This Georgia community, less than 40 minutes from Atlanta, seeks an Outpatient Neurologist for a hospital employed opportunity.
- This is a General Neurology opportunity with the option for subspecialty interest
- This is an Outpatient position that is clinic based
- Medical Directorship is available
- There will be Inpatient support from the Neuro-Hospitalist and the hospitals Intensive Medical Service Hospitalist group
- There will be no hospital call just phone “call” to support the clinic only
- There is a Hospitalist team for all admissions
- They will offer a very competitive salary plus bonus and full benefits
A wonderful place to reside, west Georgia is located conveniently just a short drive away from downtown Atlanta, Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport, one of the largest shopping malls in the state numerous parks and recreational opportunities.
West Georgia is a thriving, progressive community—home to a vibrant arts scene with plentiful art galleries and festivals, a regional university and other post-secondary schools, excellent public and private schools and a strong local economy.
This Health System has healthcare facilities and/or practices in 5 counties in Georgia and 1 County in another state. The hospital also serves area residents who live in 2 counties in Georgia and 1 County in the other state. This nine-county region contains communities that offer small-town charm near a wide variety of recreational opportunities and big-city amenities, creating an exceptional quality of life.
The area offers a wealth of cultural, recreational and tourist attractions to suit any taste. From theatre to arts and crafts, golf to tennis, a State Park to a Reserve, you'll find it all here. Diverse activities include community theater, community chorus, community band, children's theatre, art exhibitions, a storytelling festival, violin classes, arts and crafts attractions and special musical performances.
Long, warm summers and short, mild winters are enjoyed in communities throughout west Georgia. The average temperature for the year is a cool and comfortable 62.2 degrees.