DaVita Medical Group is seeking an experienced Otolaryngologist with an interest in growing and expanding a bread and butter Ear, Nose and Throat practice with a large multi-specialty medical group and strong referral base. In addition there is a large need for a fellowship-trained otologist/neuro-otololgy to start and direct a vestibular diagnostic and treatment program. All aspects of otology and neuro-otology are desired including cochlear implantation. Must be comfortable doing bread and butter otolaryngology as well. The candidate would have the freedom and autonomy to design and build their own otology/neuro-otology program within our group.
- Monday–Friday/8am–5pm schedule
- Outpatient setting
- No Hospital duties
- One day a week devoted to surgery
- Fully licensed as a Physician in New Mexico, or in the process of obtaining NM license
- Board Certified, or in the process of obtaining Board Certification
- 300 days a year of sun-drenched and picturesque mountain views
- Enjoy all seasons with mild winters
- A Top City with the Cleanest Air in America, Thrillist
- Top destination for hiking, biking, skiing and running
- Top 10 ranking for America’s Best Cities For Foodies, Travel + Leisure
- Diverse Culture – Art galleries, theater, concerts, shopping, music venues
- A Top Big Best Cities for Active Families, Outdoor Magazine
- Top 5 ranking for "Secretly Cool Cities", Huffington Post
DaVita Medical Group is one of the nation’s leading medical groups and is a national medical group with operations in New Mexico, Nevada, Colorado, Florida, California and Washington. It is an exciting time to join DaVita Medical Group NM as we blaze new trails in coordinated care, setting the new standard in New Mexico for compassionate, cost-effective, high quality healthcare.
DaVita Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality. We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
If you’re looking to make a difference with a large, financially stable, well-recognized medical group, DaVita Medical Group may be the employer for you.
DaVita Medical Group is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita Medical Group makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita Medical Group will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.