We are currently seeking full-time Physician that is trained in Plastic Surgery
- Join an existing practice and team
- Enjoy a Monday – Friday / 8am – 5pm schedule
- Treat a broad spectrum of conditions with a mix of reconstructive and cosmetic procedures
- There is potential for doing micro-reconstruction and breast surgery
- Call schedule is shared with no hand call required
- Required: NM Medical License, NM Controlled Substance Registration and DEA
- Must be Board Certified or in the process of obtaining Board Certification
We are a strategic and forward-thinking heath care organization, continually searching for ways to improve the care of our patients.
DaVita Medical Group is one of the nation’s leading independent medical groups and is a national medical group with operations in New Mexico, Nevada, Colorado, Florida, California and Washington. It is an exciting time to join DaVita Medical Group NM as we blaze new trails in coordinated care, setting the new standard in New Mexico for compassionate, cost-effective, high quality healthcare.
If you’re looking to make a difference with a large, financially stable, well-recognized medical group, DaVita Medical Group may be the employer for you.
DaVita Medical Group is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita Medical Group makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita Medical Group will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.