NEUROHOSPITALIST OPPORTUNITY NEAR BOSTON--NEUROHOSPITALIST OPPORTUNITY NEAR BOSTON-Major Harvard teaching facility--Physician needed-team based model of care which is founded on the principle that physicians, nurses, care managers, and other providers working together will provide higher quality and a better patient experience. Today, that team focus drives our physicians to be leaders of quality of care, patient safety and process improvement initiatives.
While practicing as a Neurohospitalist
• one of the top 5 hospitals in Boston as named by U.S. News and World Report, a designated primary stroke center and recipient of the Stroke Gold and Target Stroke Elite Plus Honor Roll awarded by the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association.
• a Monday to Friday schedule with no weekend or call coverage responsibilities
• the benefits of membership in Partners Healthcare System, founded by Massachusetts General Hospital and Brigham and Women's Hospital
• a culture focused on communication and growth
• leadership that values your input and understands the importance of work/life balance
• excellent compensation and comprehensive fringe benefits including malpractice insurance and a generous retirement plan