Seeking FT, PT and PRN Physicians for new Envision Physician Services location in Sedalia, MO.
Bothwell Regional Health Center - Sedalia, MO
- Annual patient volume of 26,000
- 12 to 24 hour shifts
- MLP 20 hours of daily coverage
- Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- ACLS and PALS Certifications; ATLS preferred
- MO Medical License
- 400 Hours ED experience in the last two years
- We provide "A" rated malpractice insurance + tail coverage
- Flexible schedules
- Competitive rates
- Independent Contractor status
- One point of contact for all recruiting and scheduling
For more information contact Murray Turner by email at (register or log in to show contact information) or by Phone at (850)437-7703.
Bothwell Regional Health Center, has served west-central Missouri with compassionate health care since 1930. The 145-bed hospital located in Sedalia, MO has a staff of more than 800 employees and 100 physicians, and provides a full range of diagnostic, medical and surgical services.
Located directly on the historic Katy Trail Sedalia, Missouri is full of Midwest charm and fun activities for the whole family. Whether you enjoy exploring state parks or dining out in historic downtown there is always something to look forward to in Sedalia. Located 30 miles south of the Missouri River, Sedalia is the home to the Missouri State Fair, the Scott Joplin Ragtime Festival, and the Bothwell Lodge State Historic Site. Less than 15 minutes from town center is the Sedalia Country Club which was established in 1906 and is home to a 20-tee driving range and an 18-hole golf course with a course rating of 68.6 and slope rating of 121. The Country Club also offers tennis courts, a pool and fantastic dining options on their pristine 143-acre site.
Benefits and Compensation
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972. With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Whether you are considering full-time, part-time or independent contractor opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an industry-leader who delivers a vast array of benefits unmatched within the industry, including:
- Physician-led organization
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options
- "A" rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Colleague referral bonus program
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE.(TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company. This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources. Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs. Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits. Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.