Great Family Medicine position in rural Iowa!
Excellent Family Medicine Opportunity with a Strong Physician Owned and Directed Multispecialty Group
Medical Associates Clinic is seeking to add BE/BC Family Medicine Physicians to join our Elkader/Monona location. This opportunity includes:
- Great collegial staff with established APP support
- Specialty assistance provided from colleagues on-site
- Nearby Critical Access Hospita
- Located in a progressive community with a well-rounded school district
- First year compensation package $275,000 + multi-year loan repayment options, relocation assistance, excellent benefits and paid time off
- Opportunity for shareholdership + additional compensation potential after first full calendar year
Elkader, IA is surrounded by the hills of the beautiful Turkey River Valley and offers scenic vistas, unique shops, great recreation, and many historic sites. The Elkader River Walk offers miles of scenic trail for hiking or bike riding as well. The town is committed to quality education and has a highly regarded hospital, Central Community Hospital. This practice covers both our Elkader and Monona offices, offers consultation and referrals through association with the main clinic in Dubuque, IA, and has convenient access to Central Community Hospital.
Medical Associates Clinic, with over 170 providers, is the area’s leading healthcare provider and multispecialty group practice. The group has received multiple recognitions including MGMA’s “Better Performing Groups” and U.S. News and World Report’s “America’s Best Health Plans” and continually provides its physician owner’s annual incomes above national averages. Medical Associates is an AMGA “Best Practice” for physician satisfaction and ranks in the top five percentile for employee engagement.
Job Posted: 03/26/18
RE: MDJobSite.com Job 19850851
3310 Fields South Drive, Suite 101
Champaign IL 61801