• Must have an active TX license
• BC in IM or FM
• Dates: Jan 17, 2018- Feb 28, 2018
• Schedule: M-F 8a-5p
• Patients Per Shift: 20
• Required to supervise Nurse Practitioners
• Will see patients from the age of 0-99+ with acute to chronic illnesses.
• Physician is expected to sign off on nurse visits and see patients covered under workers compensation.
• Adult Procedures: Interpretation of EKGs, ECG Interpretation, Removal of foreign bodies, Incision and drainage, Non-displaced fractures, Skin/tissue biopsy.
• Pediatric Procedures: EKG Interpretation, Skin biopsy, Suture of minor lacerations.
The Quest Difference:
• Same-Week Payout
• Travel and Housing Provided
• Assistance with Privileging
• Best A Rated Malpractice
• We Pay You for Referrals
• 24/7 Access to Your Recruiter
To learn more about this and other opportunities please contact:
Jerry Limonta 404-645-7605
(register or log in to show contact information)