This Georgia community, in the heart of Georgia, seeks a Board Certified Inpatient Psychiatrist Hospitalist for a Behavioral Health Group. This is an employed opportunity.
* They will offer a competitive compensation package that will include a comprehensive benefit package
* Schedule will be Monday - Friday - patient census split among all providers
* Weekend Call is 1:4 weekday call is 1:5
* You will join 2 Nurse Practitioner's and 3 Psychiatry Hospitalists
* This is a Hospitalist position with expectations of teaching participation.
The unit has over 40 inpatient beds and over 30 Adult beds and 10 Gero-Psych beds.
Inpatient programming consists of an Adult unit, Geriatric unit, STAR (Stress, Trauma, Addiction, Recovery) unit specializing in the treatment of PTSD and a new, busy ECT service.
While this Georgia community, in the heart of Georgia, offers a strategic location for business and industry, situated at the intersection of 2 highways, it’s also a great place to live. This County is filled with cultural and entertainment opportunities and events that celebrate its diverse demographics. Recreation is a highlight, with more than 35 parks for residents to enjoy.
This community is a healthcare destination, with numerous major hospitals providing world-class care with heart, cancer, and transplant facilities, and excellent healthcare options
The community also shines in education, with a strong public school system, numerous private school options, multiple quality college and universities and a successful technical college.