Overview:DaVita Medical Group is looking for a Full Time (1.0 FTE) Urgent Care Physician to join our team in Pasadena. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient’s needs.
DaVita Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census. We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
If you’re looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, DaVita Medical Group is the place for you. Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Work out of our Pasadena Urgent Care that is open 24-hours/365 days per year
- Full range of shifts available: Day, Weekend, Evening and Overnight
- Avg census 1-2 patients per hour
- Treat adult and/or pediatric patients of all ages
- Generally six other providers working at peak times
- Central Telemetry, 26 patient rooms
- Additional on-site services include: Cardiology, Infusion Clinic and Wound Care
- Unrestricted CA Medical License
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
- ACLS and PALS certification
- Comfortable with Lacerations and I&D
- Comfortable working night shifts
- Previous Urgent Care experience
- Spanish fluency