This Northwest Indiana division of the hospital, about an hour from Chicago, seeks an experienced Family Practice or Occupational Medicine Physician. They prefer a Physician Board Certified in Occupational Medicine. This position is to serve as the Medical Director, providing oversight of the clinic and direction of multiple Occupational clinics. There is no call.
- This position will be about 40% administrative duties and 60% clinical responsibilities
- You will lead quality initiatives and monitoring processes
- You will work with others to promote clinics and increase employer partnerships
- You will supervise nurse practitioners
- They will offer a Competitive compensation package that will include an income guarantee (based on MGMA guidelines) with bonus incentive (based on WRVUs)
- There will be a Recruitment Bonus (signing and/or commencement bonus)
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Education Stipend (Residency/Fellowship)
- Relocation Allowance
- CME Allowance with CME Days
- Vacation, 401K with 50% match, Health, Vision, Dental, Life, and a Disability Package
This Northwest Indiana community is only about an hour from Chicago. This community has a historic downtown that features beautiful historic architecture, shopping, services, dining and entertainment opportunities for everyone.
The area is a Main Street community and is home to many festivals, activities and entertainment. Exciting happenings like a Farmers Market, Saturdays in the Sun, a Fair and so much more. This all makes downtown a great place to visit, play and invest.