DaVita Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census. We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, DaVita Medical Group is the place for you. Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- 8am-5pm Mon-Fri (1.0 FTE)
- 1800 patient panel size
- Pediatric to geriatric patient population but primarily adult patient population
- Joining a team of nine additional PCP providers
- Services provided at clinic include internal/family medicine, endocrinology
- Ancillary services on site
- Community is centrally located between Los Angeles and Inland Empire and has plenty to offer such as excellent school systems, low crime rates, and active outdoor amenities
- Unrestricted CA State Medical License
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
- BLS certification
- At least three years of experience in Internal Medicine
- Fluent Spanish speaking ability