Want to join an exceptional organization? If you value quality, go above and beyond in making patients a priority and want to help cultivate a fun, team centered environment, we want to talk to you. We are focused on assembling an outstanding team who will work together to maintain our stellar reputation and build a strong brand for The Everett Clinic as we expand our markets. We offer our providers an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
Our team of more than 600 of the highest quality providers, who had their choice of health care organizations, chose The Everett Clinic.
- Patient-centered, team-based and collaborative work environment
- Work-life balance is a priority
- Financially stable, growing organization
- Epic EMR
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits, first year guarantee of 230K
- 36 patient contact hours per week
- Generous sign on bonus
- Relocation bonus
- Malpractice Coverage
- Low physician turnover
- High patient satisfaction
In the Puget Sound region you'll discover abundant opportunities to enjoy a lifestyle that's comparable to few other places. It is all here, four beautiful seasons, clean air, great neighborhoods, and the cultural diversity, arts and entertainment in beautiful Seattle. No matter what you do for fun, recreational opportunities are everywhere -- downhill and cross country skiing, gorgeous hiking trails, wine tasting, and the Pacific Ocean in our backyard! You will also find the Puget Sound area ready-made for families with excellent public and private schools, thriving secondary educational facilities, and cultural breadth and diversity.
If you want to join a physician-led organization at a time of growth, transformation and innovation centered on providing high quality, cost-effective, and convenient care for our patients, this is the place. Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Unrestricted WA license to practice medicine
- Unrestricted DEA license
- Completion of accredited US internal medicine residency
- Board Certification in internal medicine (board eligible for residents)