Physician / OBGYN / Lebanon, PA
OBGYN Physician needed in Lebanon, Pennsylvania.
We are a busy OB/GYN practice with 9 providers – 8 are MDs, one is a CRNP.
• Our current call schedule is 1:7 and we want to stay at that level for a better quality of life for the physicians.
• The way we get to 1:7 at present is two of our eight OB/GYN physicians are part-time, and those two basically job-share.
• We’re the only OB/GYN practice in Lebanon county, which means we’re kept busy on call for both L&D and the ER.
• We do all our deliveries and surgeries at The Hospital, which is just 3 blocks away.
• Last year we did 700 deliveries, which works out to about 100 per physician per year.
• Here in our Lebanon office, we offer ultrasounds and NSTs along with our usual services.
• We have a staff of 40 employees, some of whom have been here for 25 of the 44 years we’ve been in business – we’re a nice stable practice.
Competitive compensation package including medical liability, health, life, and disability insurance, bonus, and a pension and profit-sharing plan.
Applicants may also be eligible for a $75,000 signing bonus from the hospital [to be determined].
Lebanon, Pennsylvania is a community of 26,000 in population. We are located 21 miles north of Lancaster, Pennsylvania community of 56,000 in population, 27 miles from Harrisburg, Pennsylvania community of 50,000 in population & 71 miles west of Philadelphia.
We are close to Philadelphia, Baltimore, New York City, and Washington, DC, but lack the stress, hassles, and expense of a major metropolitan area.
There are several arts festivals during the course of the year; we´re close to wineries; a newly expanded farmer´s market is right in town, and we´re right next to the Rails to Trails and state parks for nature walks and biking. We´re also close to the town of Hershey, famous for its chocolate, amusement park, and theatre.