Capital Health Medical Center-Hopewell is located in Pennington, New Jersey. Capital Health Medical Center- Hopewell is a 223-bed community hospital and part of a two hospital system-Capital Health Medical Center- Hopewell and Capital Health Regional Medical Center.
Capital Health Medical Center-Hopewell’s Emergency Department has an annual volume of 35,000 visits.
- Fast Track
- Full practice support with advanced practice providers, medical scribes and EMR
- Home for the Center for Neurologic Emergency Medicine, the country’s first neurologic emergency department
- Specialized emergency pediatric care, including an Autism-friendly ED
- Outstanding quality of life position. Live in New Jersey or Pennsylvania.
- Centrally located minutes from downtown Princeton, NJ (quaint shops and distinctive restaurants).
- 45 minutes from Philadelphia, 60 minutes from New York City (drive or train) and 60 minutes to the New Jersey shore.
- Beautiful parks and recreation facilities include Washington Crossing State Park and the Delaware River.
Board Certified/Board Eligible Emergency Medicine