EPMG is seeking Board Certified Emergency Medicine Physicians for Sparrow Hospital St. Lawrence in Lansing, MI.
- 257-bed community hospital
- Multi-specialty inpatient and outpatient services
- An extension of Sparrow Hospital
- Home of the Sparrow Sleep Center and Hospice House of Mid-Michigan
- Affiliated with the Michigan Athletic Club
- 27,000 annual volume
- 25 hours of physician coverage
- 10 hours daily PA/NP coverage
- Shifts are 8 and 8.5 hour shifts
- EPIC EMR
Lansing is a diverse, robust capital city with a multitude of strong vibrant neighborhoods where education is highly valued. It is home to New York level entertainment venues including, Wharton Center and the Edythe and Eli Broad Art Museum and offers either small town or urban city living options. There are 200 city, county and state parks, campgrounds and recreation areas, as well as 30 golf courses within 30 miles.
BC/BE EM or in a primary care specialty, current ACLS