Envision Physician Services is seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our prestigious practice at Fawcett Memorial Hospital in Port Charlotte, FL. The facility has multi-specialty services available and exceptional medical staff back-up.
- Up to a $40k Sign on Bonus available; Competitive rates $240/hr-$260/hr
- Excellent Remuneration
- Financial Advantage of Independent Contractor Status; plus FL has no State Income Tax
- New Medical Director in place since July 2016
- Hospital phase 1 expansion scheduled for May 2017, ED expansion included for phase 2
- The ED consists of 13-beds including 5 bed fast track
- 35,000 patients annually
- 36 hours of daily physician coverage and 24 hours of daily APP coverage.
Facility: Fawcett Memorial Hospital is an award-winning, 238-bed acute care facility complete with a Joint Commission accredited Stroke Center of Excellence and accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI. The facility has been serving patients in Charlotte County since 1975 and has been rated "Best Hospital & ER" by the Charlotte Sun since 2005.
Community: Port Charlotte's unspoiled beauty makes it a destination of choice for both full-time residents and vacationers. The area boasts natural shorelines bordering Charlotte Harbor and the Peace and Myakka Rivers, as well as more than 165 miles of man-made water ways, many with access to the Gulf of Mexico and to some of the best beaches in the world. The area offers an abundance of golf courses and aquatic activities, including world-class sailing, boating, and fishing. A few of Port Charlotte's Highlights are Bicycle Community of the Year-“Florida Bicycle Association", Third Best Place to Live and Play Golf-Golf Digest and One of the best places to live-Men’s Magazine.
Candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine (ABEM/AOBEM) and ACLS is required.