Ear, Nose, Throat – Metro University City
- Employed practice offering a Competitive Salary, relocation, and a comprehensive benefits package
- Quality of life schedule offering ideal Work/Life balance
- Outpatient – no hospital rounding
- Busy established practice – And Growing!
- International airport and several major universities and medical school
- One of the top 20 places to live in the U.S. - U.S. News & World Report
- More home for the money – Safe neighborhoods - Shorter commutes
- A Top 10 “Best City to Raise a Family” – Forbes
Fun is sprinkled throughout the city with a wide range of entertainment for the whole family. From exploring underground caves at an internationally renowned zoo and aquarium to college baseball's biggest event, this city is filled with many distinct things to do. Want to learn more? Please contact Adaptive Medical Partners at 888-885-5009 and reference job #644.