General Psychiatrist Needed – on Chequamegon Bay in WI #3097
Our client is seeking a BE/BC Psychiatrist to work at a brand new outpatient clinic:
• 100% outpatient work
• Call if optional and inpatient is possible if desired
• BRAND NEW, state-of-the-art clinic attached to a hospital
• Work in integrative setting within primary care
• EXCELLECT compensation!
• Comprehensive benefits package including MALPRACTICE
• MINIMUM OF 6 WEEKS OFF/YEAR!
• Part of a very robust Behavioral Health Department in 2 locations
Live in charming Ashland:
• Located right on Chequamegon Bay
• Several great parks that have swimming beaches, campgrounds, playgrounds, and walking trails
• Wonderful community with excellent school systems
• Beautiful area with historic charm
• Quality of life with modern conveniences ready for you to call “HOME”
For more information on this and other GREAT psychiatry jobs, contact Tim Leigh at SELECT inc, (877) 499-9889 or send your CV to (register or log in to show contact information).
This position is specific for a Board Prepared or Board Certified Psychiatrist. Requirements then are that the successful candidate would have a degree as an M.D. or D.O. with proven residency training in Psychiatry.