Primary Care Opportunity - 16k/mo - Alabama - Expenses Provided!!!
As one of the region’s leading community health centers, our client has delivered continually improved, patient focused quality care to all of the patients of Northwest Alabama. Their community health centers offer a range of services that include Family Medicine, Pediatrics, Dental Services, Women’s Health, and Infectious Disease. They are searching for qualified Primary Care Physicians to work at one of their locations to work in an outpatient setting.
- Northeast Alabama (30 mins from Talladega, AL)
- Northern Alabama (30 mins from Gadsden, AL)
- Northern Alabama (10 mins from Albertville, AL)
- Specialty: Family Medicine/Internal Medicine
- Requirements: AL license, Active DEA, Active CS, Board Certified/Eligible in related specialty
- Schedule: Mon-Fri (8a-5p)
- Duration: full-time, on-going
- Compensation: up to $16,000/month
- Travel, lodging (if needed), and malpractice provided!!!
Please contact Ryan Lukas from Medical Search International at 973-301-2100 ext. 807 or email Ryan at: (register or log in for contact information) for more information regarding this opportunity. To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.
Job Updated: 10/03/17
RE: MDJobSite.com Job
23 Vreeland Rd, Ste 110
Florham Park NJ 07932