Physician / Internal Medicine / Las Cruces, NM
Internal Medicine (Outpatient)
- 100% outpatient M-F 8-5 no call.
- See 20-25 patients per clinic day.
- Preferably Spanish speaking not a must.
- Employed by the hospital
- Hospitalist program in place
- J-1’s welcome even for 2018
- MD coming out of residency with less than a year experience starting salary $242K
- MD greater than 1 yr of experience starting salary at about $258K
- Sign on bonus, relocation, marketing, educational stipend and student loan repayment offered
- Benefits such as med mal, health insurance, life insurance, vison, 401K
Community population of 100K+, Draw area of 300K in population located 40 miles from El Paso, Texas community of 500,000+.
Located in Southern New Mexico, to the east by the majestic and beautiful Organ Mountains, which rise abruptly to an altitude of 9,000 feet only 12 miles from town. Our community features 55 parks. Home to New Mexico State University, with an enrollment of 16,000 and 600 regular faculty members.
Sitting at an elevation of 3,900 feet above sea level, our community enjoys an enviable climate year-round, with 350 sunny days annually and only 8.5 inches of rain and 3.2 inches of snow. The magnificent pure white gypsum dunes provide excellent recreational opportunities. Visitors can picnic, “white sand surf,” or just stroll through a portion of the 275-square-mile national park.