#3067 Best Neurology Job in Montana?
* Experienced Neurologists and Residents with interests in General Neurology, Epilepsy and/or Sleep.
* Stroke is optional and available.
* Join an amazing practice that includes a Neuromuscular Neurologist and Neurology Nurse Practitioner.
* Being fully physician governed assures a very physician friendly environment.
* Enjoy the financial stability of being employed by a financially stable employer.
* Services a captured market with just under 100,000 people.
* This medical group combines the best of both office and hospital based practices.
* Pharmacy, lab, imaging and infusion center located in the clinic
* State-of-the-art equipment and sleep lab.
* There is an established 24/7 Hospitalist team
* Competitive compensation package.
* Benefits include sign-on bonus, 5 weeks PTO, 403(b), relocation, excellent health benefits for you and your family, and paid malpractice
BASE OF THE ROCKY MOUNTAINS This MONTANA town is a great place to raise a family as the public schools have one of the lowest teacher-to-pupil ratios in the entire state. In addition, there are private schools, a tech school, university, and one of the best Liberal Arts colleges right in town. It has one of the lowest unemployment rates in the US, a low crime rate, a stable economy, a domestic airport with some International flights, no general sales tax, low humidity, and it’s rich in American history. Recreation includes music & art festivals, performance theaters, indoor mall, museums, rodeos, film screenings, minor league baseball team, train tours, boat tours, symphony, farmers market, dog sled race, swimming pools, hot springs, downhill skiing, snow boarding, ice sailing, golf, camping, fly-fishing, hunting, snowmobiling trails, boating, kayaking, mountain climbing, mountain biking, and more!
Please send your CV to (register or log in to show contact information) then call 224-209-8201 to discuss position #3067, the interview process, and you.
Our communication with you is treated as confidential unless you tell us differently.
If you are looking in other states, Priority Physicians is recruiting for Private Practices and systems across the United States.