At AB Staffing, we specialize in placing Physicians at VA hospitals, on Native American Indian Reservations and in hospitals throughout the United States. From the bottom of the Grand Canyon to the bustling metropolis of Los Angeles, California. From the world-famous Inner Harbor in Baltimore, Maryland to the wide open spaces of Montana with its awe inspiring natural wonders and spectacular beauty. If you can dream it, we can find it! Our travel assignments range from six (6) months to one year, and can be piggy backed onto another assignment or to another area, giving you the opportunity to broaden your horizons and choose a different adventure. One of our dedicated and experienced staffing specialists is ready to match your medical expertise and goals with exciting and rewarding opportunities.
Physician is required to be Board Certified in Emergency Medicine by either the American Board of Emergency Medicine or the American Board of Osteopathic Emergency Medicine. Will be providing services in a Trauma Level III Emergency Department.
Shifts will vary
When you work with AB Staffing, you enjoy TOP $$$ as well as the following perks:
- Dedicated and experienced staffing specialists here to serve you
- Independent contractor positions that include malpractice insurance
- W-2 salaried travel contracts where you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Housing or housing allowance
- Health insurance options
- Life insurance plus long-term and short-term disability insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- $2000 toward CMEs
- Paid vacation/time off and much more!
Since 2002, AB Staffing Solutions, LLC, has placed Nursing, Allied and Locum Tenens Professionals at facilities across the country! With every successful placement, our providers improve patient care while exceeding the needs of our valued clients!
AB Staffing Solutions, LLC is an EEOC, M/F/D/V
- Current, unrestricted license to practice medicine in the US
- AHA BLS
- AHA ACLS