Overview:DaVita Medical Group is looking for a Full-Time Primary Care Provider to join our team in Pahrump. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
DaVita Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census. We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, DaVita Medical Group is the place for you. Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete! You may also contact Keisha Taylor, Clinician Recruiter, at (702) 932-8502 or .
- Location: West Calvada
- Monday-Friday, 40 hours/week
- Avg Daily Patient Census: 16
- Unrestricted Nevada MD or DO license
- Current Nevada DEA certificate required prior to start date
- At least one year of experience in Primary Care
- BC/BE Internal Medicine, Family Medicine or Pediatrics
- Fluent or Medical foreign language speaking ability helpful
- Managed care experience