The free spirited town of Bisbee is located 90 miles southeast of Tucson and nestled against the Mule Mountains in picturesque Cochise County. This well preserved early twentieth century town draws visitors from all over the world coming to admire Bisbee’s historic architecture and creative and welcoming spirit. Bisbee is known as the Queen of the Copper Mines and during its mining years was the largest city between Saint Louis and San Francisco.
Physician is required to be Board Certified or Board Eligible. Physician is responsible for providing appropriate, timely care. Works constructively and collaboratively with other healthcare professionals in attaining high standards of healthcare. Develops effective relationships with patients, maintaining cultural sensitivity when treating or assisting in patient care, or discussing any complaints from patients relating to treatment and standards of care.
Monday – Friday 8 hour shifts
When you work with AB Staffing, you enjoy TOP $$$ as well as the following perks:
- Dedicated and experienced staffing specialists here to serve you
- Independent contractor positions that include malpractice insurance
- W-2 salaried travel contracts where you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Housing or housing allowance
- Health insurance options
- Life insurance plus long-term and short-term disability insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- $2000 toward CMEs
- Paid vacation/time off and much more!
Since 2002, AB Staffing Solutions, LLC, has placed Nursing, Allied and Locum Tenens Professionals at facilities across the country! With every successful placement, our providers improve patient care while exceeding the needs of our valued clients!
AB Staffing Solutions, LLC is an EEOC, M/F/D/V
- Current AZ License
- AHA BLS
- Valid DEA registration number