We are seeking Board certified EM Residency trained Physicians to join our well established group at St. Elizabeth Boardman Health Center, voted a top hospital in the Valley by US News & World Reports!
- 44,000 ED Visits Annually
- 36 hours physician coverage and 24 Hours of NP/PA coverage
- Nice patient Mix
- Stable and experienced Nursing Staff
- Brand new, full-service hospital
- Cancer Center with Radiation Oncology services
- Diagnostic Center featuring Radiology, Pulmonary,
- Neurology, and Laboratory services
Boardman is an upscale, affluent community in a growing demographic area that is ideal for beginning and/or raising a family. Located in Northeastern Ohio, 2 miles South of Youngstown in Mahoning County, the Boardman Local School System is dedicated to quality education, which meets the needs of all students within a safe and caring learning environment. Their mission is to nurture personal development and to graduate into society responsible, contributing citizens who are prepared to adapt and grow in an ever-changing world.