- Level I Trauma Center
- 46,000 ED Visits Annually
- 36 hours physician coverage
- Full Specialty back-up
- Excellent Clinical Mix
- Strong support from the attending Medical staff, administration and nursing staff
- 550 beds
- Services available include medical/surgical, intensive, intermediate, neonatal intensive, pediatric & psychiatric inpatient care, as well as inpatient & outpatient surgery.
- Teaching program includes residencies for post-graduate training of more than 70 physicians in general surgery, family medicine, internal medicine and general dentistry.
Youngstown is located in the Northeastern part of Ohio, midway between Cleveland and Pittsburgh. The city is known for its commitment to the arts with their established cultural and recreational facilities and its diversified economic base. Youngstown is home to one of the nation’s most outstanding American Art Museums, The Butler Institute. With yearly festivals and jamborees, Youngstown is one of the best places to live, work, and play.